All my entries have been moved back to my original blog site. Don't ask me why I did what I did, because I don't have an answer. I'm thinking that I was trying to control something in a life where I felt very out of control. Anyways, it's easier for me just to write on the old site.
Relationships suck! I don't know how to explain it any other way. It's always hard to hear that you are not the one, even when you know it yourself. Those feelings eat away at you for days, weeks, even months depending on the type of relationship. Even friendships are hard to work through. I feel like I am at freezing point in my life. Everything is very still. The waters are calm and even though the boat is not tipping I wonder if this is any better than if the waters were rough, wavy, or at best at least moving.
I have seen lots of movies lately. After watching Harry Potter for the second time, I have found myself more anxious for tonight. Tonight the final Harry Potter book comes out. There is always some midnight party at one of the bookstores. I'm really excited to find out what it will come down to. Just knowing that the book release is here makes me a little sad. You know how when a preview for a movie comes out and you think to yourself what you will be doing at that date? Well, this book release meant something to me. It's sad to think that after I finish reading the book that it will join the other 6 books on the shelf and never be read again.
OK no more sadness. This is summer! I must enjoy the last few days. There are "Back to School" displays in stores, which means that my time is very limited. I have one more trip to look forward to. I will be going to New York in August. It's sort of a family vacation. We will go, have fun, and then help Lana come home. I love NY. I hope that when my sister chooses a place to live it will be NY so that I can visit often.
Well, Jasper and Bella just celebrated their birthdays. I think Jasper's was in late May early June, and Bella's was in June. They are one year old. For a present, they got a new type of cat food. The adult kind. LOL. I wanted to take Jasper to the beach with me. I think he would really like it. The hotel didn't allow animals so I couldn't, but next time....maybe.
Thank you to those of you who signed my guestbook. It means a lot to me. Rey, I think it's time for a visit to H-town. Diana, gurl, we need to go out...Call me!
Tonight: Red Lobster with my parents and then Hastings.
Weekend: I'm free, if you want to hang out, find me!
No comments:
Post a Comment