the musings and views of a life that is ambiguous and hazy but worth living :)
Learning to walk set you free. Learning to dance gives you the greatest freedom of all: to express with your whole self the person you are.
-Melissa Hayden

Friday, May 16, 2008

Thunder and Lightning

So my internet has been down for like days now. I don't know how to fix it. I am bumming off a "superduper router" from like a neighbor or something.

My work life and home life are really different right now. It seems almost opposite all the time. If something is going good at work then my home life sucks, if home life is great then work life sucks. When can things get equal?

Oh yea, why is it that people don't return text messages or phone calls. I'm not talking about relationships here, I'm talking about people you just know. Maybe it's good news. Maybe it's not, but either way, isn't the polite thing to do is call back?

My sister graduated from Southwestern. It was awesome. My mom and I drove to Austin on Friday, picked up my sister and dad and had dinner together. The next day was the hottest day of the month! I felt bad for her in her black robe, especially when standing on a riser to take the panoramic picture, but she looked great and should be proud. Luv you Lana! We came back on Monday, so it was like a four day weekend. To top it off we have inservice today (Friday) so I only had to teach 3 days this week. Work life rocks!

We also had Drill Team tryouts...again. Now I have a total of 24 people on my Silver Star Dance Team. Our first performance is Saturday. Freshman orientation. I found myself staying an hour later than I had to but I have kinda gotten a little carried away with this organization stuff. Today we met the band directors and worked out our room assignments for next year. Turns out that we can keep a dance room. Yea!

No comments: