the musings and views of a life that is ambiguous and hazy but worth living :)
Learning to walk set you free. Learning to dance gives you the greatest freedom of all: to express with your whole self the person you are.
-Melissa Hayden

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I must say... google... wow. Your that "interested" in me huh? Yes, I do hate you. Hate is a very strong word, but I choose it because, simply put.... I DO. Why can't you be a good girl and just stay away? People always say girls are "catty" and now I know why. There ARE girls out there that don't respect other girls and do as they feel. YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE GIRLS.
I know you have read my blog. Did you like what you saw, you know, aside from that last entry? Did you try to read up and study so that you would have ammunition? Or were you really curious? I present this challenge to you. Stay away. I know that being the bigger person is hard for you. I know that you have never met me. I know you know that I hate you already, but I am asking you this. Stay away. No calls, no im's, no visits, no drinks, no stupid sister joining in. Just stay away.

No comments: