I received this today during class and was told to read it later. I put it aside with the rush of teaching class and truthfully never gave it a second thought. As I was gathering my belongings to head on home I came across it under the plies of papers and my curiosity immediately struck. I dropped everything I was doing and opened it up to read through it. Words can not describe the feelings that came across as I read. I want to remember this always and so here I am writing it on my blog (which I only go to when things get rough... )so I can remind myself that there are kids worth teaching and days worth remembering. I am writing it just as it is on the paper, misspelling's and all :)
Sunday 19. 7:56
Ms. Silva
It's funny I had a crazy dream and I keep dreaming about the same thing. LOL Tell you later about my dream :)
I always wanted to thank you for all the ups & downs I've had with you. I've learned a lot from it and made me realize so many things. I'm glad your my teacher and my friend. I'm sorry I let you and the team down, and yet you still trust me. That means a lot to me, it won't happen again I PROMISE! I've seen that you put lots of hard work to your job. These are the teachers we need in life to inspire us now & then. You deserve the best, because you've earned it. Believe me when I say I consider you one of the few persons I trust. This would be my third year knowing you and its like if I've known you forever. That's how I know that the team & my director are like my family. Thank God we got a dance teacher like you. You never gave up on us even though times got very rough. You made us, what we've acomplished today we might not be the best team out there, but we sure do have the best teacher. Don't ever forget that!
Don't ever change!
<3 always
Valerie Lopez
Sorry I never got the time to thank you for everything!
Its funny though because its Sunday & I'm doing homework lol :D that's why its already 8:11 pm jeje
3 comments:
aww yuu posted my letter,and glad yuu liked it,tear:'/
Of course I posted it... ily always and forever
(: soon everything will fall into place,and it will happen! i know you've had some hard rough times this year! Not to worry though you still have us 24girls&1boy.
-ily.too&AlwaysWill<3
(yuu know what it means now)
<--insider
Post a Comment