OK....I did it...I cut my hair....I think I look totally different!
You decide. In some ways I miss my old hair. In some ways I don't.
Competition is coming up. Deadlines are approaching. We have a Dance Showcase on Thursday (where all the schools in La Joya show off all the competition routines that they took to competition) AND a basketball game on Friday (where the girls are to perform three routines). I am literally pulling out my hair with stress. Some of these girls don't take it seriously. They are going to get their @ss kicked if they don't start focusing and working harder. I went solo on Friday and Saturday....meaning my director left to Houston to become an aunt. Never-the-less we got things done.
Work is not going so well. I had a parent conference last week and another this week. It's good that these parents are interested and involved, but if student's just did what they were supposed to, then everything would just mesh.
Mesh...a word from high school.....When I first heard it....I thought the guy sneezed....so polite me said, "Bless you" ....ya, really embarrassing.
No comments:
Post a Comment