So once again it has been a while since I have written. Here's an update on my world.
It has been what?...2 weeks since school has been out. I have been pretty busy and strangely enough relaxing at the same time. I signed up for salsa classes (but have no partner....anyone interested?) I had signed up for belly dance too but the class changed to interfere with salsa so I'm going to go to pump for the belly dance lessons. I have been working out more at pump. I like it. I love the classes.
I went to the beach this past weekend. It was so much fun. I got some color finally....but I also got a little sunburn.
I have played poker twice. It was pretty fun. The first time I started out really good, then some one played with my mind, and lost after the break. The second time, I just really wasn't in the mood. I have always liked playing poker but have never been very good at it. I think its because I would rather just watch. I get really nervous when I play. When I get a really good hand, my adrenaline goes up and I start to shake....lol.....I really can't play poker.
I have seen several movies. Surfs up.....another penguin movie...and Shrek the Third. I love those types of movies. I can't wait for Ratatouille to come out.
I went to another one of those Mary Kay meetings. I got to be a "face model". I took before and after pictures and got entered in some kind of competition. Haven't heard anything yet, but it was cool to experiment with makeup and their new brushes.
I have shopped a lot since school has been out. The first time was to get some shorts and a bikini for the beach. I just HAD to get the new towels, ice chest, cool water, and the beach bag to complete the ensemble. I also got to try out my new portable hammock at the beach. The set up time was awesome...just two moves. I think that's how I got my sunburn....lol...oh well.
The second shopping splurge was at the beach. I bought a skirt, a dress, and some very sexy brown high heels. The dress is very different. It is a teal green (which by the way, matches my bathing suit) with white embroidered flowers. It has ruffles on the neckline and hem. It looks very "summer". I can't wait to wear it out on a date.
I went to one wedding. Annie got married on Friday the 8th. It was very lovely. She looked incredibly happy and I wish her all the luck (not that she needs it). Cindy's wedding is this Saturday and if I can find the invitation that I misplaced, I will be going.
I can't remember when I have ever woken up before 8. So, all in all, this summer vacation has been great.
Yesterday and today, I am working with the group Danzforce formerly Kelly's Centerstage. They are a great group of girls. They love to dance and are very talented. I have missed them since I stopped working at Kelly's.
I will keep writing but it wont be like before....it will just serve as documenting what I will be doing over the summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment