I realized that the only way to be happy, is to make yourself happy. If that means living alone, buying the things you want (without feeling guilty), and eating whatever you like instead of whats "good for you" then so be it.
Letters are a lost novelty. Really. I mean, think about it. You get to say what your thinking, write it down on paper, and send it away knowing it will get to the person you want in a few days. Now, normally this is where people would advocate how email is faster, more reliable, and cheaper. There is just something about writing a letter and sending it off that gives me a feel of accomplishment. Maybe that's why I love sending and receiving Christmas cards. It means someone actually took the time and effort to say how much they miss you, or wish you the kind greetings.
I went out over the weekend. My test was Sat. and omg was it difficult. The book I studied had almost nothing to do with the test, so I'm almost sure I failed. So, I decided to go out that evening and "unwind". I went to Dubai, a new place that recently just opened. It was fun and I enjoyed my company. I saw a lot of people from Edinburg there.
Last night I went out to celebrate my aunts birthday along with my mom and my other aunts. It was a nice event. We went to Olive Garden where I shared a meal with my mom. The birthday girl made a funny comment about Zoloft that, for some reason, I considered hilarious.
I've noticed that people are split into two groups. People who only talk about themselves and their families, and people who listen. It seems the people who talk, talk a lot, never letting the listeners have a chance to discuss and speak. But it should be noted that it is only the listeners fault for letting this happen to them. Generally, listeners can date both types of people but talkers can't date other talkers.
I bought a jewelry armoire. It is beautiful. It has so many hooks for earrings. I think I buy more earrings than anything else, so this was the best feature for me. I want to have a garage sell and sell items such as unwanted jewelry, the boxes that I am no longer going to use, and clothes that I don't wear anymore. I feel bad because the boxes were gifts from my 15th birthday party, but they seriously take up too much room and have got to go.
Next month I want to buy a camera. I really need one for next year.
Speaking of next year....
I found out that I am going to be the drill team director for Juarez-Lincoln High School. I officially changed the name to Silver Stars. I really didn't like the name Starlettes. It sounds too skank. I'm glad my principal agreed.
I found out that I have a lot more in common than I thought with my fellow teachers and administrators. We have shared a lot of the same experiences and feel the same way about certain people. I'm glad I'm not alone with my feelings and emotions. I was thinking... if you considered a person, and got all the people that hated this person in one room together... how big would the room have to be? How big would your room be? I was thinking that this certain individual would need a gym sized room to fit all the people that hated him/her. Isn't that sad? I almost feel sorry for this person.....almost....next topic!
In the summer my next purchase is going to be a bar set. I found the one I want. I just need to pay off the amoire and then I can make the next purchase. I love having good credit. I can thank my father for that.
Speaking of thanks...holidays are coming up. Mothers day, Fathers Day. Secretaries day was this past Wednesday. I made them all a little gift. I have learned to keep my Secretaries happy. I already bought my Mom a gift. I know she will like it. I kind of want one myself. I don't know what I'm going to get my Dad yet, but I still have time.
"I don't think I ever had one without you in it"
No comments:
Post a Comment