It has been a wild ride this semester and it is not even over. Spring break came and went, too fast in my opinion. I finished reading Lucky under a tree. It was an amazing book. I also read 3 out of the four books I bought at Half Price Books. I put the fourth one on hold because I am now studying to take the P.E. exam on April 19th. I kind of mapped out sections by days but its hard to self teach. I had originally planned on making this certificate a back up plan, but I am pleased to record that my plans have changed and I have a home for next year. I was looking at the calendar and there are only nine more weeks of school. Oddly enough, our last "six weeks" has about "eight weeks" in it. We don't get out of school till June 6. We started late so I guess it evens out.
Drill team tryouts are this week. I am really excited to see who makes it. This year the school is splitting up into 3 schools: La Joya High School, Palmview High School, and Juarez-Lincoln High School. The drill teams will be called the Jewelettes, the Rubies, and the Starlettes. Two high schools will be 5-A and one will be4-A.
It seems like Spring is the time for old friends to want to catch up.
There are a lot of things in my life that bother me. I try to keep my self positive, but sometimes my mind makes them more than they really are.
Tax season is here. I hope I get a good return. I still don't know how it works but I have a good job, I'm single, and I own a home....aside from children, I don't know what else factors into the whole tax equation.
I haven't been working out. I feel really guilty about that, but for some reason I haven't been motivated or even up to going. I have been really tired lately.
I found out yesterday that I only have 2 and a half more days of school that I can miss. I have it all planned out. On the 28 of this month I have a very important doctors appointment. It was scheduled for the morning but I called and had it changed to 2 pm. There is my half day. My sister is graduating in May, and we are going up as a family to witness her walk. There are my other 2 days. So from now until school ends I can't get sick.
I have been really into organizing lately. I have these binders at work, and all I want to do is make sure everything is in order and in its place. I have also labeled every supply I own with my name on it. I recently got into a fight with my co-worker over glue. GLUE! Of all things to fight about, really. Anyways, it lead to us not speaking for a while, and the tension is really high. Why are girls so catty?
My 4th period class won a contest recently called Pennies for Patients. They have their pizza party on Friday. Even I am looking forward to that. We are benchmarking TAKS Math on Friday also.
My parents went to Vegas this past weekend for a wedding. They said they had a great time. I wish I could have joined them. I love Las Vegas.
Jasper has gotten so much bigger. As I am writing this blog he wants to walk on my chest but he literally takes my breath away. He is such a sweet cat. My mom calls them my "lions".
Say what you need to say
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment