This is taken from a friends blog, who I hope he doesn't mind me being a "thief" and putting it in my blog. I just want to never forget it.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
A catch that gives up
It saddens me to know there are people out in this world that would be just a perfect person to spend ya life with and yet these people have decided to live a life alone. Yea its their decision but man that still kinda sux. I wonder sometimes about these people and exactly why it is they have decided that. They don't want a boyfriend or girlfriend. They don't want a husband or wife. They just want to be single. I know of one such person. I've known her for years. I've sent a few messages to her but she never responds. Hehe I don't think she very much cares to really want to. She has never really written much about her love life in her bloggin but it sounds like she gone through a lot of heartache. Which is rather unfortunate. My guess now though is that it has been just too much for her. I wonder also if maybe the demand of working played a bit of a role in that as well. Sounds like she spends all day at work and then gets home at night. Doesn't seem like she has much time for that kinda stuff to begin with. But still. Here is a girl that is simply beautiful. And just the greatest big smile. Always liked her smile cause she's not afraid to smile. I dun like smiling very much. And she lives a sort of healthy life. Works out. Stays in shape. Has a great figure. Just wow. Has a place of her own. Has a degree. Just a perfect catch. Yet she has decided to be single for the rest of her life. I always did have a sort of secret crush on her. Back then though she was taken. And then college came around. I had put pieces together to learn that she was single. But I never saw her at school. We didn't have any classes together and I was in athletics or anything so I was never in those areas. Always wish I had the chance to at least go on a date with her just once. Whether it worked out or not. Or something sparked or not. Just to go out with her just once. One movie. One meal. One thing though is that she always seemed to much high class. I was just like so far away from her league. I was lucky to have her for a class and to have her actual say hi to me and not ignore when walking passed each other down the halls or while she was with her friends. I had no money. To vehicle. No job. Hence the no money. All I had were pictures of her that I would take in class. I'm sure it drove her nuts. Probably liked me even less cause of them. But she would always just smile. I did however give her all the pictures towards the last of our days in school. Mainly cause they weren't my memories. They were hers. I don't know if she ever kept those pictures. Probably never did. Maybe even tossed them away. Or they got lost or something. Wish I knew at least how long those pictures stayed in her possession and if she ever looked at them. Such a great girl. I may not qualify much to ever be with her. Live paycheck to paycheck. Have to give plasma just to have money in between checks. Live with two roommates and combined we still can't afford the bills. Horrible debt. So not much really going for me in terms of a future. But would be nice to date her just once in my life. Just that chance to talk to her alone. Just that chance to maybe even see that smile again. I hope she doesn't stay single for the rest of her life. Such a perfect girl going to waste. Maybe someday she will find that somebody and it will be least expected. Ya know sometimes you find what you're looking for when you stop looking for it.
Posted by CatNip Thief at 5:47 PM 0 comments
Labels: Love, Non Fictional Adventure, Relationship Talk
1 comment:
And I mean every bit of it. Had lots more to say but had to cut it short. Dun worry about "borrowing" the post. It actually makes me happy and honored that you did.
Post a Comment