So for about 4 weeks I had a phone at work.... HAD.
Totally sucks that I have to give it up but so be it. I still have my Internet phone! So I guess I'm still "winning" LOL
Today we have one of our last home games. It was supposed to be homecoming but it was postponed so the homecoming committee could have enough time to prepare.
My Silver Stars will be dancing today! It is a repeat but every time they step onto the field I still get nervous. They have been doing really well so I'm not that scared. I just hope everything goes as well as last week.
My birthday was this past Saturday. Mike showed up on my Friday game with the sweetest roses and purple flowers. I have to use this post to express how much I am in love with this man. He is my everything. Who else would go to ALL of my games just to support me and the team? He has made me so incredibly happy.... I used to think that I would never get to this point in my life and if you read my other posts, you kinda get it.... but he is the real deal. There are times when he infuriates me but it never lasts for long. He took me to the movies on Saturday to the new "Bistro" theater in Edinburg. We saw "Gravity", and I thought it was awesome. I was a little skeptical because I didn't know how an hour and a half movie with just one person floating in space would turn out, but it was good. We also went to our church's kermese and after celebrated with family at the Republic of the Rio Grande. It was one of my best birthdays ever!

No comments:
Post a Comment