Burr, it's cold outside. I woke up this morning, got dressed and went to school. One hour later, kids come running into my classroom to tell me to go outside. It's beautiful. Dark, windy, and cold......the kind of weather that leaves you wanting to go inside with that special someone, snuggle under the covers, drink hot chocolate, and watch your favorite show together. Only that I can't. I have to work.
My first class is starting to get on my nerves. They are becoming lazy, and developing attitudes that I could live without. My second period just leaves me laughing all the time....except when that "favorite" student is there.....then it is something different. My third is getting better. I really like the students in that class. They are characters. Last year I used to dread the afternoon classes. This year, I find myself looking forward to teaching my afternoon classes. They are much bigger than the morning ones, but are much more eager to learn.
The drill team has practice today. They are starting to learn their competition routines. My friend Rocio teaches the jazz today. My other friend, Diana teaches on Monday...and I am scheduled to teach on Thursday. Lets hope I finish.
I got to watch a marathon of Heros yesterday. Lol.....its pretty funny skipping around. I got a lot of my questions answered. The final episode for the year is Monday. I can't wait. It turned out to be a pretty good show....although I would have enjoyed it a lot more if I had seen it from the beginning. I still think I missed the very first episode. Oh well...what can you do?
Tomorrow is Friday. You would think a person would be dying to get home as soon as possible. Nope, not me. I scheduled a solo private for tomorrow afternoon. Yeah, I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment