I fell again today at work, while doing a stupid hip hop dance. Nothing hard! Just plain stupidity and weak ankles. At least it was the right one, and not the left that I had seriously sprained earlier this school year. I couldn't get up and the students were scared. They were very helpful though. They ran to the nurse and got an ice pack. I took off the next period, but then had to go to lunch duty and get lunch. I was limping but, walking okay. It wasn't till after school, where I choose to go run a mile, where the stupidity comes in to play. I thought that if I wrapped it up real good, that it wouldn't move around a lot. Why am I always wrong about this kind of stuff. About halfway through, it really began to ache. I could choose to turn around, but then it would be the same as completing the stupid run. So, I decided to finish, minus the extra lap around the pond to fully complete the mile. I'm putting ice on it as I type and now it's getting even harder to walk. I'm hoping it is just sore.
Yesterday I bought a plane ticket to D.C. It feels really good knowing that I'm going to see Marty in a couple of weeks. I miss him very much, and fear that I haven't been a very good girlfriend lately. I get angry very easily and thought it was because of all the stress I had been going through. I am truly sorry, and plan to make it up to him. I just hope he gives me a chance.
On another note, Grey's Anatomy is tonight. In about 10 mins it will start. I have been watching this show since the beginning, and am dying to find out what is going to happen.
Tomorrow is a field day for all the students who took the TAKS test. It is going to be filled with Sumo wrestling, Big Glove Boxing, Obstacle courses, Bungee jumps, and much much more. I don't remember having anything like that when I was in school. This is just a reward for showing up. I am in charge of the Big Glove Boxing game, which should attract a lot of students, and possibly some teachers. I am excited because last time I got put in charge of some crappy game, where no one came. The only downfall is that it is going to be hot tomorrow. I don't have sunscreen...only tanning lotion. Help!
No comments:
Post a Comment