the musings and views of a life that is ambiguous and hazy but worth living :)
Learning to walk set you free. Learning to dance gives you the greatest freedom of all: to express with your whole self the person you are.
-Melissa Hayden

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Trying New Things

So it feels really strange to come home during daylight hours. It almost seems normal. February TAKS has come and gone too...and soon April TAKS will be here. Spring Break is almost here, which I am looking forward to. I made a list of things to do during the week, just to feel like I am actually being productive, but the only thing that I have gotten around to doing ...is my grades. I have successfully caught up on some much needed sleep. This weekend I plan to do my Taxes, and get my massages that were given to me during Christmas. I definitely need to hook up with some girlfriends and go out. The alone time is kinda driving me a little crazy. Don't get me wrong, I like the new found time, I just don't want it to take me to a place where I don't want to be.

I'm trying to figure out why I am so happy in my afternoon classes. They are not better classes, or even better students for that matter. I wonder if it's because it's nearing the end of the school day, and I know soon that I will get to go home. Or is it that I am finally awake and functional during those classes? Either way, I need to figure out a way to be happy in the morning.

I don't have much to say considering that I wrote a lot yesterday. I'm trying some new things and I hope they work out. Speaking of work out...now that I have time, I need to seriously hit the gym. Oh yea....I don't have one....then I need to go to the duck park and run.

My lease for my car is due next month. I'm kinda scared. I don't know what I am going to get next. I love Land Rover, but with the new house, I'm not sure if I can stay with the company. I need to research some suv's. Any ideas anyone?

No comments: