the musings and views of a life that is ambiguous and hazy but worth living :)
Learning to walk set you free. Learning to dance gives you the greatest freedom of all: to express with your whole self the person you are.
-Melissa Hayden

Friday, August 7, 2009

Picture Day

Today was the group photo and the individual photos for the Silver Stars. They looked so good. Everyone seems to get along. We did miss 5 people and I'm kinda upset about that but, oh well what can you do? I'm getting a haircut tomorrow. I really don't want to but I'm just not able to tell my hairdresser that I don't want to. I just started liking my hair again and now I have to cut it. I'm considering just changing it up entirely but don't know if I feel that brave.

I broke my key at school today. The secretary was really rude and said there were no more and that they will not make anymore. So ::sigh:: this year is already starting to look gloomy.

I had a really good workout today. 45 min. run and a small circuit of arms, squats, abs, and core. I built up a really good sweat and felt really good afterwards. I had been running with the silver stars outside and I really think that helped build my endurance. I always had trouble running 20 Min's on the treadmill. Now it's great. I hope I keep it up. Today I weighed myself and I have officially lost 10 lbs during the summer. I hope to lose at least 10 more.. then I would be really happy. It will be really hard now that school has started but I think if I keep eating healthy then I should lose at least 5 more. I have started eating right so it should come along slowly but I am a patient girl. Especially if it is worth it. I also talked to Lana after the gym. It was nice. She advised me on some stuff I had questions and emotions on today after hearing some very hurtful news.

Well, Jackson has been very loving lately. I think she misses me. I miss her when I'm at school.

1 comment:

CatNip Thief said...

Aww. And I haven't even seen you with the hair style ya have currently. Glad ya staying healthy. Be sure to drink lotta water or gatorade. Ya body sweats more then ya realize.