It feels like this thanksgiving holiday came and went. Marty, Lana, and Roland all came down to the valley. I havent seen Roland in forever, but he still looks the same. I just got back 3 weeks ago from a trip where I got to see Lana and Marty. I feel like like I can never get enough of Marty....I guess thats a good thing :) I finally got to play pool with him. I also got to visit with his family and his friends. That was fun. He even went to the high school football game with me, which I know was a sacrifice for him. I got to see alot of my family again and even got a new god sister. I think thats number 3? I saw my aunt who recently had surgery. It turned out to be a lot worse then I thought. The cancer spread to her lymph nodes which had to be removed. She is going to have radiation and chemo therapy. Despite the bad news, she is sure everything is going to work out. I told her about starting a blog so that we could keep in touch....but she said she likes email better. I had lunch on one of my "off" days (cant remember which one..they all seem to "blur") with my mom, dad and sister. I like those times....we all get to catch up on each others lives. Lana is coming home soon....and is now plannig an internship in South America...go Lana!.....cant wait to visit you there. My Dad is very happy with his new job. Or should I say "old job"? I thought I was being a bad daughter by not knowing where her dad works...but it turns out that it is right next to were he used to work. After our lunch together, the girls went to this new clothing store called Warehouse. Turns out it is owned by someone we all know. The clothes are awsome and the prices arent bad as well. The store is owned by sisters....Im not sure if I could ever "own" anything with my sister.....Come to think of it...Im not sure if I could ever "own" anything with anyone ...so I guess if I ever HAD to "own" something with someone...I would want it to be with her.....Yea anyways.....I also went to the mall to shop. A new Sephora finally opened up and I was literally dying to go. I love makeup. I think if I didn't teach dance..I would love to be a makeup artist. Im not bad...self taught....I would love to go to the workshops and learn the latest techniques and so on.....I bought a brush set. Its awsome! Its mostly for the eyes ....and I have already used it.....Ask any girl...the secret is in the brushes! I also bought a perfume which I think I might be allergic to. Im not sure, but I need to find out. At the store I tested it on a paper stick. At home my skin turned red. I have heard of people being allergic to perfume before...but I had never been one of those people. It could have been something else. I also spent money at VS and at AE. My other two favorite stores. Looks like im starving till my next paycheck.
I haven't seen a movie in a long time and I am temped to go by myself. There is no practice today so maybe Ill catch a showing.....Okay I know its stupid but I want to see Happy Feet. I read online that it is about a dancing penguin.....anything with dance has got to be good.
My cats broke a vase this weekend as well.... it was a really special vase. It was given to me (sent to me) from Marty on my birthday. I felt really bad, and to clean it up was even worse. There was glass everywhere.
Paperwork, depositing money, solos, team kick, old friends.....
I wonder if its just me.......
No comments:
Post a Comment