the musings and views of a life that is ambiguous and hazy but worth living :)
Learning to walk set you free. Learning to dance gives you the greatest freedom of all: to express with your whole self the person you are.
-Melissa Hayden

Monday, November 27, 2006

Weekend Follow Up

I just want to congratulate all the performers that danced in this past weekends shows.

To the folklorico dancers: I know how much time, dedication and band aids went into all of the performances in the last two weeks.....I want you to know that each and every one of you are special and congrats on a job well done....I look foward to your show in March!

To the UTPA Dance Ensemble: I cant even to begin to explain how much I miss dancing on stage....treasure your time together...Your passion for dance shines through when you perform....Thank you for a wonderful dance experience.

No comments: