the musings and views of a life that is ambiguous and hazy but worth living :)
Learning to walk set you free. Learning to dance gives you the greatest freedom of all: to express with your whole self the person you are.
-Melissa Hayden

Friday, May 11, 2007

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want. ~ Fortune Cookie

Its official....I will be moving schools once again. Just when I was making friends and getting adjusted too. It takes me about a year to settle in and right when I feel like I am doing good, I get moved. I have to admit, the first time I moved It was my choice. It was a pressured choice but it was mine. Now I am being moved again. This time - not by choice. Next year I will be working at Juarez-Lincoln High School. I was notified today. Things at work have been awful for the past 2 weeks, with the exception of a great Thursday. This week is Teacher Appreciation Week. Funny thing is.....everything that I have been receiving has the Jimmy Carter logo on it...or a pic of the school or something like that. This years "presents" can be summed up in one word: cups!

I know I haven't been writing like I used to. I had so many entries in April....I don't know what happened to May.

No comments: