the musings and views of a life that is ambiguous and hazy but worth living :)
Learning to walk set you free. Learning to dance gives you the greatest freedom of all: to express with your whole self the person you are.
-Melissa Hayden

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Lifted

What can I say? A lot has happened since I last wrote. I think my students were presenting their final projects if I am right. Well, like I said some were great and some were...not so great. The weekend was not so great either. I did get to see the new pirates movie....only it was very ironic. You know...first and last kinda thing. Well if you know me, you know what I mean. Yea, I told a "boy" how I was feeling, and of course it wasn't easy, but he took it well. Anyways.....I got laundry done, and finished creating my final exam for Monday. Monday and Tuesday are dedicated for exams and Wednesday and Thursday are half-days. The week has flown by. Monday I got a totally random text out of the blue. It was nice to hear from my "old friend". That same night I watched The Miss Universe Pageant. I got to see Miss USA fall on her butt. At first I was cracking up with laughter. I even would rewind my DVR to see it again and again ....and again. My mom even called and was doing the same thing. (By the way ...she has been the only one to sign my new guestbook...and I want to take this time to thank her....I'm glad that you signed first, Mom....it means a lot to me :) and so....it wasn't until I heard people boo-ing that I knew the audience had taken it too far. Sure, if there is ever a one time in a girls life where she must walk with out falling down, it is definitely the Miss Universe pageant, but come on....that is embarrassment alone. When she was giving her answer to the question the audience was boo-ing and chanting for Mexico. That was rude! Yes, she probably shouldn't have made it to the top 5, but to boo her. Unbelievable.
*Dinner and Drinks*
So yea....one more day of school left. I can now enjoy all the things I have planned for the summer.
Not to be mean, but I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I feel more at ease. I feel calm and relaxed. I'm not sure if it was because of an old person leaving my life or an old one coming back. Again I must say this.....This blog is mine. Mine and mine alone, where I can be completely honest with myself. If anyone has a problem with it...please don't bring it to my attention....keep it to yourself...you might not like what you will hear in return.

No comments: