I went to Barnes and Noble yesterday. I had never really understood those people who spend hours there just reading and studying. I would just think that they would buy the book and go home. I was supposed to meet someone there but she was running late so I ordered a coffee and started looking around. Afterwards instead of going home, I stayed and planted myself at a table with 3 other people. I have been wanting to buy a dream book for some time now. My mom has a really cool one where you can write things down. I looked for one like that but I couldn't find one....so I grabbed a bunch and focused on three of my dreams so that I can compare the books and see which one I wanted to buy.
I never really understood the saying, "Never judge a book by its cover". I assume that people don't take it literally and refer to it as not judging a person by their appearance. Well, the saying also works literally. The larger books seemed to not have as much information as the smaller ones. The ones with pictures, seemed to have a lot less information too. It's almost as if they were compensating.
There was a book that tied every dream to some kind of spiritual experience. There was a book that was very negative. Every dream meant something bad. Oddly enough, the dreams I was researching meant something different in every book. I guess there is no telling what a dream really means but it is fun to look. I ended up choosing 2 different books. One is a Dream Dictionary and the other is a Handbook of Dreams. The handbook has a page to copy and keep by your bedside to help you remember your dream later. I plan to do this. I don't know why but I have been interested in that sort of stuff lately.
I have many things to do before the school year is over. I really need to get on that list before I have to stay up all night. Payday is Friday.
I love you....I wish you wouldn't ask so much from me.
No comments:
Post a Comment