I feel so sad today! I watched both Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy season finale's last night. Boy I was hit hard. I stayed at home instead of hitting the gym. I can honestly say that the gym would have been a better choice. Why did things have to end the way they did? I felt so hurt, so betrayed...and it's not even REAL!
First Ugly Betty....I knew the read head had to be a whore! Sorry Charlie lover's but, come on....red head...what else can I say. It's just too bad that stupid Betty didn't just go straight to the airport which is what Drew really would have done! No, instead she went home to What?...Change shirts? What for? Betty will always look like Betty. I guess you had to add the drama....oh and don't even get me started on the whole "man" thing to do in a bad situation. He should have stayed put. Now people are hurt, when they didn't have to be. Amanda! I love how they made her more important all of a sudden. But....it's kinda creepy if you think about it.....Fey's daughter who's the father? And if he is who we all think he is then that makes Amanda and Daniel half brother and sister......ewwww!
And Grey's! The whole Burke/Christina thing. I know she needs to be set free and everything...but I felt so bad for her when she was trying to get out of her wedding dress. So does that mean that they are single? He moved out. His things are gone. I feel so bad for both of them. I wanted Callie and George to break up. Her trying to save her marriage by having a baby is just so pathetic! My heart hurts for Izzie. She finally told George her real feelings but in a way I just think that it's infatuation. How can she really love him, when not too long ago she was in love with Denny? I know it was only one season but geez. Poor George not passing his test. Someone had to fail. Meridith and Derek! They will never have a fighting chance. Ever. It's not fair...this whole time I was saying Derek's a jerk, Derek's a jerk. But when he said that she was the one and that he couldn't leave her.....Why does she have to base her happiness on whether or not someone else is happy? Why couldn't she just say marriage or no marriage I'm in this. The Clencher....if Derek ends up hooking up with Meridith's half sister I will promise I will stop watching. I don't have a good vibe from her. Lexi. Although I wanted to Alex to give Ava a reason to stay, he really shouldn't have because she is after all a patient and married.
Lesson learned: I watch too much t.v.
No comments:
Post a Comment