the musings and views of a life that is ambiguous and hazy but worth living :)
Learning to walk set you free. Learning to dance gives you the greatest freedom of all: to express with your whole self the person you are.
-Melissa Hayden

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Bella Baby

My kitty has been acting really funny lately. She has been meowing outside my door at night. Not a "I'm hungry, feed me" meow... it's a more wanting and longer sounding meow. It sounds really awful. She wants me to let her in to sleep with me. I let her in tonight and she walked around the bed for a while. She never stays in one place too long. She gets scared and distracted easily. She sheds too much fur for her to stay on the bed all night. I also think it's unfair to let her in and not Jasper. I was told that I favored Jasper more than Bella. I tried to rectify that by going out of my way to treat Bella nicer. Like giving her extra treats when Jasper wasn't looking. Or like tonight, letting her in with me. It just seems unfair now. I would let both of them in but Jasper tears up my bed and wants to play around too much. He would never let me sleep. So I keep them both out.

No comments: