the musings and views of a life that is ambiguous and hazy but worth living :)
Learning to walk set you free. Learning to dance gives you the greatest freedom of all: to express with your whole self the person you are.
-Melissa Hayden

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

So Sick *Updated*

I was sent home from work on Tuesday. I left work around 2:30 and went to the doctors office. I waited for what seemed like forever. I had a temperature of 101.3 (and that's because I had taken Tylenol that morning) and I had blood work done and some breathing test. I got a shot and then went to fill my prescriptions. I got home and was literally in bed for the next two days. My Mom brought me dinner that night. Thanks mom! I still have the bruise from the blood work.

On the day that I got sick and had to go home, I received a package in the front office. It turns out that my little soloist Julissa Cuellar sent me flowers! Did I mention that during the Junior Competition last Saturday, my solo won 1st place. My girl was competing against two studio girls and beat them both! One of them had been champion for like years, so beating her was the icing on the cake. So her and her mom sent me flowers with a really nice card. That was so sweet.

So our dances are finally done and our Showcase is on Thursday. Our girls are definitely not ready but we are going to try our best.

No comments: