the musings and views of a life that is ambiguous and hazy but worth living :)
Learning to walk set you free. Learning to dance gives you the greatest freedom of all: to express with your whole self the person you are.
-Melissa Hayden

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Superbowl Sunday

Sunday was the Superbowl. I watched it at my uncles house. There has been a lot of stuff going on in my life right now. Much more than I can explain online. It seems as if I have gone back to journals. Some things are so private, I just don't want anyone else to know. Is that wrong? Does it make it seem like I have something to hide? I'm just not sure anymore. This blog was supposed to be for celebrating life, and documenting the wonderful things that happen to me, but what about the bad things? What about the stressful things? What about the scary things? One of the most scariest things is the "not knowing". Guilt is something that can eat you up and make you feel like there is no hope. If your lucky then there is someone you can count on to help you out through such emotional times.

When I go back and read my previous entries, I am reminded of how happy I was. I mean, not long ago, I was on top of the world. I was a winning choreographer! Now all I feel is down and out. Thats how life is, right?

Hopefully things will get better. I just have to keep praying.

No comments: