the musings and views of a life that is ambiguous and hazy but worth living :)
Learning to walk set you free. Learning to dance gives you the greatest freedom of all: to express with your whole self the person you are.
-Melissa Hayden

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Nervous

This weekend is our drill team competition. It is pretty much everything I have been working towards for months. It all comes down to this one day. I hope the Jewelettes do well. We all have been working and stressing so much. My only wish is that everything go smoothly. Good Luck La Joya!

I had dinner with my parents tonight. I haven't seen them in a while. I did see them at the Superbowl, but it was with a lot of family, so it wasn't the same thing. I miss them. A lot. I know that sounds weird but I miss having someone there for me who care for me and love me no matter what. It really is a rare thing in life to have people like that. I thank God for my family.

My Dad is off to San Fran. for NADA convention. I hope this trip goes well for him.

No comments: