the musings and views of a life that is ambiguous and hazy but worth living :)
Learning to walk set you free. Learning to dance gives you the greatest freedom of all: to express with your whole self the person you are.
-Melissa Hayden

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Bicycle Man

On my way home yesterday I almost hit a man riding a bike. I was at a light turning right, and I stopped to check for cars coming down the lane. I was just about to press the gas and go when I turned my heat and Bam!... out popped this man on a bike wearing a Bobcat letterman jacket. I had to stop and let the reality of what just happened sink in. I could have killed someone. It was so dark and dangerous for him to be out. If anyone has ever seen a Bobcat letterman they know it is not exactly the lightest color to wear at night. The majority of it is blue. After I collected myself, I got really angry. WTF was he doing riding on that side of the road. He was traveling against traffic! I mean it was practically like driving on the wrong side of the road. This crazy lunatic must have a death wish. I'm just lucky that I have really good vision.

No comments: