the musings and views of a life that is ambiguous and hazy but worth living :)
Learning to walk set you free. Learning to dance gives you the greatest freedom of all: to express with your whole self the person you are.
-Melissa Hayden

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Good Luck!

This weekend is the middle school and elementary drill team competition. It is at S.P.I. and I'm heading out with my mom after school Friday to stay the night. I hope the weather improves. It has been cold and rainy. I love this weather, but when I'm at home in my comfy bed. I just want to wish the middle schools from La Joya good luck. I know all the directors have worked extremely hard and I'm sure it will all pay off. Go Coyotes! I also want to wish my little soloist from Trevino Elementary good luck as well. LET IT BE!

This week has been really hard. First our choreographer doesn't show up on Monday morning. It is very hard for me to wake up an hour earlier every day and still come home at 8. Its almost like working 13 hour days now. But to wake up and to go and just sit there is not fun for me. This old game is getting really tiring.

I'm happy to report that the kick routine I am making up is coming along. It looks good. There are a few things that I already know I want to change. It is a three minute routine that's fast and has more kicks than any other kick routine I have ever made up. I really like it.

I received a new book yesterday. I still haven't finished the ones I have yet, but this one was given to me. I'm debating whether or not to move it up on the reading list. I think that I just might.

Some notes for today:
match
Low
excuses

No comments: