the musings and views of a life that is ambiguous and hazy but worth living :)
Learning to walk set you free. Learning to dance gives you the greatest freedom of all: to express with your whole self the person you are.
-Melissa Hayden

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

New Growth

My kitties got locked in my computer room on Monday night. They figured that my gym bags were: litter-box-looking enough, so I had a terrible day on Tuesday. Thank goodness for candles.

My vine is not dead. There is new growth coming back and new sprouts everywhere. The trellis is full. Love, time, and hope has brought it back. This makes me feel so good. In a way I can almost relate with the vine. It's growing stronger. It's becoming who it once was. There are still no flowers on it yet, but I am sure with time that it will bloom once again. Looking back at myself, I now realize why.

No comments: