Things are certainly looking up. This week is a four day week, and then comes the four day weekend. My schedule is already full. There will be a lot of family time. My sister is coming down from college and my parents have already mapped out our weekend. This is comforting to me, seeing as how I never can make decisions.
I have started a new dance with my dance technique classes. The music was actually given to me by a student last semester. The other students are very receptive to it. It is sort of a mix of techno with classical Mozart. Every first Monday of every month, my students decided to have a yoga class. They actually wanted yoga every week, but my arms are just not cut out for that kind of torture. It wouldn't be so bad if it was 1 hour every week, but try teaching yoga 7 sessions a day, with very little breaks in between. My arms feel like they are going to fall off by the time I go to bed. I actually forgot about this upcoming Yoga Monday, so my students decided to have it on Thursday. We are having a presentation and a dance all day on Thursday, so I decided to move it to Wednesday. It has been going pretty good so far. The students, for the most part, are really starting to like it. Of course you have the occasional lazy, close minded, troublesome students who just love to mess it up for everyone. Oh well.
I have found a friend at J.C. He teaches Theatre Art. His name is Jason and he has been eating lunch with us everyday. He is always trying to get me to go out with him. He is so funny. He says we can look for guys together. I am going to start taking him up on his offers. I really should get out more. In college I loved going to clubs. Never to meet guys of course. I always had a bf at that time. No, my friends and I would go to dance. We loved dancing. Those were the fun days. Now things are very different and I'm certainly a lot older, but it doesn't mean that I become a grandma. Right? I have made up my mind. I am definitely going out.
No comments:
Post a Comment